Did you know? :
- the Bloomfield Saturday Market is a weekly, local, and accessible market on Liberty Ave., with ample bicycle parking?
- the Bloomfield business district features the Liberty Ave. Bicycle Lanes, which celebrated their 12th Anniversary this summer?
- 7.8% of Bloomfielders bike to work (compared to 4.5% city-wide)?
- Bloomfield has 7 Healthy Ride bike share stations, and many more in surrounding neighborhoods?
- Kraynicks' Bike Shop at 5003 Penn Ave has operated for over 40-years in Garfield-Bloomfield?
Let's celebrate our bikeable and walkable neighborhood at everyone's favorite local, communal gathering space - the Bloomfield Saturday Market!
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 21st, 2019
9AM - 1PM
@ Liberty Ave. & Gross St.
Facebook Event Page HERE!
Bike Pittsburgh - I ♥ My Bike Photobooth + Anti-Theft Bike Registration, Free Maps & Urban Biking Guides.
Kraynick's Bike shop - Bike Repairs + Bikes For Sale.
Healthy Ride PGH - Bike Share Reps + Coupons.
Port Authority of Allegheny County - Demo Bus Bike Rack.
Bloomfield Livable Streets - Answers to your Bike & Walking-Related Questions.
With Games, Prizes, and MORE!
Brought to you by:
- Bloomfield Livable Streets & Bloomfield Development Corporation. Join us!
Bloomfield Livable Streets is an independent community organization composed of concerned residents and business owners. As stakeholders in a vibrant, dense, and heavily traveled urban neighborhood, we advocate for infrastructural enhancements that promote accessibility and safety for all users of Bloomfield streets. www.bloomfieldlivablestreets.org
Bike Pittsburgh is transforming our streets and communities into vibrant, healthy places by making them safe and accessible for everyone to bike and walk. www.bikepgh.org
Healthy Ride is designed to provide an active transportation option for residents, students and visitors of Pittsburgh. Bicycle sharing systems have been in place in major metropolitan cities across the globe for many years now. By building on the strengths of these systems, Pittsburgh is poised to take advantage of the latest advances in technology and policy in order to create a system that is convenient, affordable, and fun. www.healthyridepgh.com
Kraynick's Bike Shop has been serving the Pittsburgh community for over 60 years as a full service bike shop. www.kraynicksbikeshop.com
The Bloomfield Development Corporation formed in 2008 as a Community Development Corporation (CDC) to address the residential and business issues of the community of Bloomfield. www.bloomfieldnow.org