It’s that special time of year again: STREET REPAVING SEASON! And the 2021 streets have just been released! And BLOOMFIELD is getting a few new, buttery asphalt streets in the coming month!
– Canoe Way (btwn Ewing & Woolslayer)
– Woolslayer Way (btwn Friendship & Canoe Way )
– Idaline Street (btwn Ella & Taylor)
– S. Millvale St. (btwn Friendship & Liberty)
– Cypress St. (btwn Gross & Baum)
Check out the Department of Mobility & Infrastructure’s website for the updated SCHEDULE coming soon!
Repaved streets are not only better for drivers, but they also make biking and walking more enjoyable (and accessible) for all! Lots of these streets were chosen based off of 311 reports from residents, like YOU! What other Bloomfield streets need to be repaved for improved mobility?